I need to remove a folder related to a program. In Windows 7 under programs there was a folder called “program data”; easy to find. Where is this folder located in Windows 10 as I have to remove a folder relating to a program i have reloaded to run on my computer?
I understand your inconvenience. We are here to assist you.
The program date folder contains application data for all users. The program date folder is hidden folder in Windows by default. As you are unable to find the program date folder, I suggest you to follow the instructions provided below.
- Open File Explorer.
- Go to the C drive.
- Click on view.
- Check on the box Hidden items.
- If you are still unable to see the program date folder then click on Options next to hidden items.
- Go to view tab.
- Under hidden files and folder, select show hidden files, folders and drives.
- Click on Apply and OK button.
- Now, again go to C diver the program date folder shall be available.