Q. Since upgrading to Windows 10 my computer turns itself on at odd times when no one is near it. There is not consistent time, but it seems it won’t stay off for more than a few hours.
How can I stop this without unplugging the computer when I turn it off?
I suggest you to make change in the system settings and check it helps.
1. Click on Search bar.
2. Then type “System” without the quotes in the search bar and click on it.
3. Click on Advanced system settings.
4. Then click on Advanced tab.
5. Click on Settings under Startup and Recovery.
6. Uncheck mark on Automatically Restart and click on Ok.
Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.