The store in Windows 10 won’t open. Before this Cortana didn’t work so I reset it and all the apps started working but after some time now the store app is not working.
To understand the issue better I would like to know, did you try resetting windows store?
Try the below method and check if it helps to resolve the issue.
Make sure that the date and time are correct on the computer.
- Check the setting for Date/Time by choosing the Desktop tile and then left click on the date/time in the corner.
- Click on change date and time settings. And then verify the time zone is correct as well as the internet time tab has the option to Synchronize with Internet time server.
If the above method does not fix the issue try method 2.
I would suggest you to re-register the Windows store app. Please follow the below steps to re-register:
- Click on start and type Powershell.
- Right click on the powershell and click on Run as Administrator.
- And run the following in a Command Window to re-register:
powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml