Q. How do I remove Windows 10 pro test mode from my computer?
You can disable this by following the steps below:
- Swipe in from the right, click or tap Search, and then type cmd. Alternatively, type cmd on the Start screen.
- Tap-and-hold or right-click Command Prompt in the search results. Select Run as administrator on the menu that appears at the bottom of the screen.
Note: If you are prompted by a User Account Control window, tap or click Yes.
- In the Command Prompt window, type the following command, and then press Enter: bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFF
- After you see the confirmation, close the Command Prompt window.
- Save any unsaved work, and then restart the computer.