This issue might occur if the drivers are incompatible or incorrect. I suggest you install the drivers in Compatibility mode and check if it resolves the issue.
A compatibility mode is a software mechanism in which a software either emulates an older version of the software in order to allow incompatible software or files to remain compatible with the computer’s newer hardware or software. Follow the below steps:
1. Go to your manufacturer’s website and download the Driver’s setup file for your computer.
2. Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to the run box.
3. Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
4. Under Driver, expand, then right-click Printer hub and select Uninstall.
5. If you are prompted to Confirm then Confirm.
6. Go to the location where you had saved your downloaded setup files of the drivers and right-click, then select Properties.
7. Select the Compatibility Tab.
8. Place a checkmark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop-down list.
9. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.