I am using windows 10 pro and attempting to remote connect to a windows 7 pro machine. I select the “Use all my monitors for the remote session” option, but when I connect the remote session is only displayed on monitor
What are the requirements for multi monitor support in windows 10?
Is there any way for me to get multi monitors to work when remote connecting from a windows 10 pro machine to a windows 7 pro machine?
They would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.
I would suggest you to follow the below steps.
1. Press Windows Key + R Key.
2. Type “Control” without the quotes and hit on Enter Key.
3. Then click on System and Security.
4. Click on System.
5. Then click on Remote Settings. If it ask you to enter the password. Then please do.
6. Click on Remote tap and click on advanced button.
7. Try to configure the settings.