Q. I reset my Windows 10 HP laptop whilst it was resetting my battery ran out which caused my laptop to turn off when 64 percent of the installation was complete one I connected my charger the installation has been stuck at 64 percent and keeps on restarting I need help ASAP. Also, note that I cannot access my laptop it is stuck on that page with no options.
Let us try to run Automatic Repair from Advance boot option, and check if it helps.
The Automatic Repair tool automates common diagnostic and repair tasks for startup issues like non-bootable operating system installations. Automatic Repair starts if the computer fails over into Windows RE because of detected boot failure.
It may ask you to insert the installation DVD/USB while doing startup repair.
You have to create an installation media for that.
You may download an ISO from the below link:
Once your media is ready follow the steps.
- After you boot your computer using Windows 10 CD/ DVD or System Repair Disc, a black screen appears with gray text “Press any key to boot from CD or DVD”. Press any key.
- Select the correct time and Keyboard type.
- Click on Repair your computer in the lower-left corner.
- Select Troubleshoot from Choose an option screen.
- Click on Advanced options in the Troubleshoot screen.
- Click on Automatic Repair from Advanced Options screen.
- Next, choose the operating system by clicking on its button.
- Windows 10 will look for problems on the hard drive(s) and verify that all required files are intact.