Q. Please show me where I can find the traditional Chinese pinyin keyboard
I’ve fiddled with the setting a bit and I found out how.
1. Go to settings-Time and Language-Region and Language
2. Add Chinese tradditional in “Add a language” (I used HKSAR for it)
3. Click onto the Trad chinese language and click options
4 Scroll down until you see Keyboards then add a Chinese Bopomofo keyboard
5. Click on “Chinese bopomofo keyboard” and click options
6. Go to keyboard layout and choose Hanyu Pinyin
There you go, a Chinese Pinyin Keyboard with an output of Chinese traditional characters!