In my PC with Windows 10 (build 10525), I added the Italian language in the language section of settings but I still see in the Windows display language the “A language pack isn’t available“.
I tried also to download from MSDN the Language Packs and in the it-it folder od the iso there is a lp.cab file but when I try to install it with RUN -> lpksetup (following the instructions from it says: “The language cannot be installed on this computer“:
It is strange because in another computer (a Surface 3 pro one) that had an Italian WIndows 8.1, I succeded to update to Windows 10 and I installed also the English language pack that is seen as available in the language option page … (now there is the link to possibly Disinstall that Language pack I installed)
I understand that you would like to download the Italian language pack in Windows 10.
Note: It is not recommended to install the language packs from the third-party websites, as it may not be compatible/damaged/corrupted. The link which you have provided will support the Windows 8 language packs. The language packs downloaded from the website you have suggested on the post will not support to install on Windows 10.
Follow the below steps to install the Italian language pack.
- Press Windows + I keys on the keyboard to open the Settings menu.
- Click on Time and language in the settings window.
- Click on Region and language from the left navigation pane.
- Click on Add a language (+ symbol)
- Select the Italian language pack.
- Now, click on the Italian language pack and click on Set a default button under the Region and language from the left navigation pane.
- Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard, select the Control panel.
- Type Language in the search bar located at the top right corner of the Control panel and click on language.
- Click on the Italian language pack on the Language window.
- Click on Download and install the language pack button under the Italian language pack.
- Enter the administrator password if prompted.
- Click on the Save button.