I have been using Windows 10 for about two weeks. Tonight, it entered “Diagnosing PC” mode and won’t get out. I tried restarting it several times, but it goes to a dark screen, windows logo, and beads circling in a loop. How do I escape it? How do I enter a screen that lets me reset Windows? This is ridiculous!
I suggest you to follow the below method to enter into safe mode
- Press the ‘Windows + C’ key on the keyboard.
- Click on settings, change pc settings and then general.
- Scroll down to advanced startup, click restart now.
- Click on troubleshoot, advanced options, Startup Settings.
- Click restart, select safe mode and then press enter.
Note: Restart the computer to start in normal mode.