The Windows 10 Anniversary Update incorporates energizing improvements. Beginning August 2, clients running past forms of Windows 10 will have the option to move up to the most recent correction various ways. One of the most dependable and helpful ways is to utilize the ISO document. The ISO document gives the choice of updating various frameworks particularly for clients with constrained data transmission. In this article, we give you how.
For clients running past form of Windows, for example, Windows 7, Windows 8.0 or Windows 8.1, you should buy a permit for Windows 10 Anniversary Update, in the event that you didn’t exploit the free redesign offer. For PCs previously running Windows 10 Home or Pro, you can move up to the Windows 10 Anniversary Update for nothing.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update is a piece of Microsoft’s progressing technique to convey Windows as a help.
How to get the Windows 10 Anniversary Update ISO?
On August 2, the Media Creation Tool will be refreshed so you can download the most recent variant ISO containing the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. To get familiar with how to download the ISO record, look at the accompanying article:
The most effective method to download official Windows 10 ISO records
For troubleshooting instructions, please scroll down further.
Starting the Upgrade
Boot to the Windows 10 work area. In the event that you have the Windows Anniversary Update ISO, you can double tap it to mount it at that point start the redesign. On the off chance that you are introducing from a DVD or USB thumb drive, embed or associate it, at that point click the on screen notice.
Click Run setup.exe
Wait while setup is initialized.
You can choose download and introduce any significant updates before redesigning. This is prescribed since it can assist with guaranteeing a smooth update. On the off chance that you are not associated with the Internet, select the Not right currently radio box. Click Next.
Pause while Windows 10 arrangement checks your framework.
Accept the End User License Agreement.
Wait while Windows 10 setup does one final check to ensure your system is ready.
Windows 10 arrangement will check on the off chance that you have enough circle space. On the off chance that you don’t, audit the accompanying article for directions how to move up to Windows 10 Anniversary Update on a framework with constrained space:
If it’s not too much trouble note, you have the choice of picking what you might want to keep, which incorporates individual records, applications and settings. On the off chance that you need to play out another introduce or simply keep your records click Change what to keep. When you have picked the ideal choices, click Install to start.
This will be your screen for a little while. During the installation, your computer will restart several times.
After the first restart, Windows 10 arrangement will continue. You will see the arrangement experience has by and by been refined from the past vivified circle. This will be your screen for some time. At the point when complete, Windows 10 arrangement will restart consequently.
Sign into your account.
Wait while Windows 10 completes application updates and post setup tasks.
That’s it, the Windows 10 Anniversary Updates is installed.
You can check Windows Update for Updates, click Start > Settings > Update & security > Windows Update > Check for Updates.
How to prepare your computer before upgrading?
Although updating to Windows 10 version 1607 is a relatively simple process, similar to a repair upgrade; users should perform some basic pre-requisites before initiating the upgrade.
If you are finding it difficult to carry out some of the steps described below, please review detailed instructions how to perform them:
When making significant changes to your computer such as updating the operating system, you should always backup.
- How to: Create a system image in Windows 10
- How to manually backup and restore your files
- How to free up disk space in Windows 10
- How to: 10 Tips before installing Windows 10
- Disable (preferrably uninstall) your Antivirus utility before attempting the upgrade.
- Restart a few times then try again.
- Disable General USB Devices (example – Smart Card Reader). You can do this from the Device Manager.
- If you have any external devices attached to the machine, disconnect them (example, gaming controllers, USB keys, external hard disk, printers, non-essential devices).
- Load your BIOS the reset the BIOS defaults.
- Check if there are any available BIOS updates for your system, then apply them.
- Perform a clean boot, restart then try again.
- If you are upgrading using the .ISO file, disconnect from the Internet during setup, if you are connected by LAN (Ethernet) or Wi-Fi, disable both then attempt setup again.
- If you are updating through Windows Update, when the download reaches 100% disconnect from the Internet LAN (Ethernet) or Wi-Fi then proceed with the installation.
- If that does not work, try using the .ISO file to upgrade if possible.
- If you are connected to a domain, switch to a local account.