Q. I just installed Windows 10 on my Lenovo laptop. It seems to select/open items when I hover over them for more than a second or two. This happens intermittently, but more often than not. How do I turn this off in Windows 10? Note that the Windows 7 and 8 solutions that I’ve seen here do not work in Windows 10: Windows 10 does not appear to provide the same mouse/touchpad options in the control panel as the earlier versions of Windows.
I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:
- Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
- Select or click Ease of Access.
- Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
- Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
- Check if issue is resolved.