PDF, which stands for Portable Document Format is an electronic document, which maintains its original formatting regardless of the device it is viewed on.
Windows 10 includes native support for creating PDF files using a virtual printer. If you happen to accidentally delete or need to create another one, this article will show you how.
- Click Start then type: devices and printers
- Hit Enter
- Click Add Printer on the command bar
- Click The printer that I want isn’t listed
- Snap Add a neighborhood printer or system printer with manual settings at that point click Next
- Select Use an existing port then click in the list box then select PDF (Local Port)
- Scroll down and select Microsoft under Manufacturer then scroll down and select Microsoft Print to PDF under Printers then click Next
- Give the printer a name or leave the default, click Next
- Click Finish