Q. whenever i plug in my headphones,the haedphone option shows as not connected.I recently upgraded to windows 10 and have encountered this problem.
I suggest you to Uninstall and reinstall the Sound drivers and check if it works for you. Refer to the steps below:
Follow the steps to uninstall the Sound driver:
- Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
- Expand ‘Sound Video and Game Controllers’.
- Right-click on the Sound device listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
- Select the option to Delete driver software.
- Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
Now download the drivers the manufacturer website and install it.