my PC is about 5yrs old , its a Zt quad center i7 ,2terabyte hard drive, 16 memory I had windows7 moved up to windows10, was working fine for 7 months .
at that point all of unexpected when I began the PC it says auto fix instrument , then can’t fix or fix,
at that point blue screen that says D:\windows\system32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt
I went to troubleshooting>advanced options>command brief
startup settings when snap restart returns to auto fix apparatus, not ready to get into experimental mode or framework recuperation shows clear, or can’t past form restarts auto fix once more
back to once more, troubleshooting>advanced options>command brief
order brief says X rather than C
bcdedit/set (default) gadget partition=c:
bcdedit/set (default) osdevice partition=c:
presently auto fix instrument says can’t fix , now mistake says C:\windows\system32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt
I just have one drive and didn’t transform it to D in any case
I didn’t reinforcement my records would you be able to please help
Use Command Prompt from Windows 10 Boot Options menu.
When Boot Options menu appears, you need to do the following:
1. Choose Troubleshoot > Advanced Options.
2. Select Command Prompt from list of options.
3. When Command Prompt appears, enter the following lines and press Enter after each line in order to run it:
4. To perform these commands, you need to know drive letters for all your hard drive partitions. In Command Prompt you should enter the following (but remember to use the letters that match your hard drive partitions on your PC):
chkdsk /r c:
chkdsk /r d:
5. Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.