Q. I use one printer, one mouse, one extra screen and one camera, and my iPhone only on my laptop and there is 17Gb of space used for drivers? I see there have been other questions about this here. But no answers.
The driver store is a trusted location of the inbox and third-party driver packages. Before a driver can be installed, it must first be injected into the driver store which is located under C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository. If you’re having issues with the File Repository taking up a large space, you can try running the disk cleanup tool to free up some space on your PC as an initial workaround. Refer to this link to know how to run the disk cleanup tool.
In order to submit new feedback, please follow these steps:
1. On a Windows 10 device, search for “Feedback Hub” in the Cortana search, then launch the app.
2. Navigate to Feedback in the left menu, then press + Add new feedback.
3. Select the Problem, and share any details you think are relevant, and choose an appropriate category and subcategory.
4. Important: If possible, reproduce the problem(s) after clicking Begin monitoring (or Start capture) near the end of the form; Stop monitoring when you’re done.
5. Once you’ve completed the form and monitoring, click Submit.
6. Click Continue using Feedback Hub.
7. Click My feedback at the top, then find the item you submitted (it may take a while to appear).
8. Open the item you submitted, then click Share.
9. Click Copy link, then paste the link here in your response (it will look like https://aka.ms/<unique link>).