This CSR dongle doesn’t work on my computer.
My computer runs windows 10 and all drivers across the whole computer were updated today.
I’ve tried updating the driver from the disk supplied; the CSR website; using windows to search for the latest drivers and all it says is the current drivers (188.8.131.52) are the best for it, yet no Bluetooth interface comes up in the bottom bar.
I’d be grateful for any advice
Try the following. I had the same issue. However each time I update my computer with a new insider update I have to repeat these steps.
- In the search type” Device manager” and open it.
- Click on the small arrow next to either “Bluetooth” or “Universal Serial Bus controllers”
- Right click on “CSR” and select Update Driver
- Select” Browse my computer for driver update”
- Select on bottom “Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my Computer”
- Select “Generic bluetooth Driver”