Q. I have an Asus x200m that randomly froze on me. I shut it down and started it back up and now I am stuck in the Aptio Setup Utility. I’ve tried everything and am still stuck on this menu and can’t boot up. Any suggestions?
- Select the Boot menu in the Aptio setup utility, select ‘Launch CSM’, and change to enable.
- Select the Security menu n the Aptio setup utility, select ‘secure Boot Control’, and change to disable.
- Select Save & Exit and press ‘yes’.
- Hold down the power button until the unit switches power off completely.
- Switchback on and continually press the F9 button for about ten seconds; this should now allow the unit to boot up into the Windows Recovery menu.
- Select ‘Advanced Start-Up’ and wait until the recovery menu appears.
- Select ‘ Advanced Options’.
- Select ‘System Restore’ and select a date prior to when the problem occurred.